View Single Post
Old 03-12-2008, 04:48 PM
Platinum

Send a message via Skype™ to Daniel Houwer
Default Re: Lindsay or Grs system

Thanks a lot Stan and Steve!

Made my choice. I'm going to order a Lindsay graver. Funny thing because a month ago I was sure to go with grs. Now there is no doubt left.
Now the budget is a problem. I do have the funds to by the PC classic with everything I think I need, but that would about drain my reserve.

My want list,

Classic handpiece with supple black rubber handle (without controller) $995,
Portability, so I'll need the CO2 regulator for CO2 cartridges and cylinders $142
25g CO2 adapter for fitting threaded neck 25 gram CO2 cartridges $8

Foot control, idle adjust and double regulators; $249
Includes eight feet of tubing with a 1/4"NPT fitting to attach to air compressor. Auxiliary output for rotary handpiece pedal or PalmControl can be adapted to regulator on the right.

Or the PalmControl Handle without handpiece: $1695

Should I start with a footcontrole, or go straight for the ultimate, palmcontrole?
As I think, the palm controle use's even less air then the classic with a footpedle.

I just love the simplicity of the tool. Just a handpiece, a tube and an air suply. Certainly the co2 powered thingy looks fabulous to me, because I get around somewhat.

It's just that I've been pushing a footpedal for the last 18 years and have no idea about palm controle.

Can anyone advise here? I'd be greatfull very much. But I'm spinning around the final choice :willy_nilly:
Realy need your advise!

Thanks in advance.

Daniel

Last edited by Daniel Houwer; 03-12-2008 at 05:47 PM.