Thread: New studio
View Single Post
Old 12-16-2014, 06:40 AM
Platinum

Default Re: New studio

Thank you Dave and Rodger. Rodger I am sure that you will appreciate this new post.
The secret mission and a woman of courage
We have sold our property in Mexico. It was done by my wife who went alone to a country that is beset by corruption and violence. In order to do this she had to drive over the very dangerous Italian mountain Chisa pass at night, fly out of Milano, connect in Amsterdam, land in Mexico City, take a commuter flight to Zihuatanejo, meet with attorneys who spoke no English, then travel by bus to the city on Chilpanzingo which is in the middle of protests and riots. There she met with the buyers and their attorneys and concluded the sale. After which she returned to Zihuatanejo to make sure the funds were safely in our bank account there. The next day without anyone knowing that she had accomplished the sale and before word went out that she had almost three million pesos, which made her a prime subject for kidnapping. She flew back to Mexico City, then to Paris and on to Milano. After a nights rest she drove again over the Chisa Pass and returned to my arms in time to celebrate my seventy-sixth birthday.