View Single Post
Old 08-11-2008, 05:27 PM
Steel

Default Re: R U a Cowboy Action Shooter?

Roger: I made a reply the other day but i don't think it went thru for I forgot to sign in. I just remember the fine book you did some few years back. "
: the engraver" it probly was one of the first engravering profiles of the current engravers at the time around 20 years ago. I attended quite a few of the of the fega meetings first in las vegan and much later in reno. I often ask about your wherebouts but never got a straight answer. I often wondered why you never showed up for the annual meetings I found out later you hadtakeen position in security.you certainly was a pioneer and alxo a fine firearms engraver of what i seen some of your work in the engraver. I've been around for some time i no longer engrave sold all my tools avbout five yearsago, had to quit and take care of my dear wife I''m close of my birthday in in january and will be 90 one of these days i'll try typeing in a thread but I'm over the hill now but still enjoy the forum. so many changes and new tricks to the trade have observed some fine engravers samples just thought I'd drop a line John