View Single Post
Old 11-20-2010, 11:01 AM
Administrator

Default Re: newbie palm control review

Hi Spersky, I have your PalmControl ready. I didn't have it ready for fedex to pick up on Friday. Fedex will have it Monday though and it should arrive to you on Wednesday. I'll have the tracking number emailed to you Monday. I'm looking forward to hear how you like it. Give me a call if you have any questions getting it up and going.

PS.. I see your note with the order to install the tungsten piston and stainless handle. Sounds good, that is the way it will ship. The stainless piston will be seperate in a small ziplock bag. I'll include the rubber handle too. The manual describes at first to use the tool with a psi setting of 35 to 40 psi while becoming familar with the tool. Although with the tungsten piston the recommened psi setting is 60 to 80. So I have pre-adjusted your regulator that is shipping with it at 70psi. When you recieve the tool attach the regulator to your compressor hook up the handpiece tubing to the regulator and flip on the toggle switch at the regulator. Then check that it is around 70psi. Pick up the palmcontrol. Depending where the piston is in the chamber the tool may or may not be idling. If not, point the tool down so the piston falls to the front chamber and the it will start idling. You should be in business then. Read through the manual about the stroke adjustment ring so you'll undersand what it does. Feel free to give me a call if you have any questions.
EngravingArtist.com