Engraving Forum.com - The Internet's Largest and Fastest Growing Engraving Community

The Internet's Largest and Fastest Growing Engraving Community
Discuss hand engraving using basic to the most advanced methods and equipment
Forum Members: 14,732. Welcome to our newest member, Miss Allison
EngravingForum.com - Domain since Feb 7, 2003

Graver Video Conferencing is empty Join now!

Go Back   Engraving Forum.com - The Internet's Largest and Fastest Growing Engraving Community > Forums > WaterCooler
ENGRAVING TOOLS - Paypal accepted Classes Glossary Feedback Tips Sharpening Bulino Videos Forum Policies

Old 06-08-2006, 01:05 PM
Gold

Send a message via MSN to Harold
Default Fun Fun

Hello,

Here is a story about the other night in my life.

My phone rings at 4am and the wife gets it. I was asleep and I guess she was too. I am now waking up due to Cheryl saying it was for me. This real nice lady on the other end of the phone lets me know my store has been broken into and how long will it take me to get there. In my best pissy attitude I get dressed and head that way. This is a 30 min drive to that shop and my mind is reeling.

I can now see the shop and there is 4 or 5 police cars there. I hop out of my car and survey things going on. They have one officer at the busted out window. This guy is full out ready to blow some shit up. Every pocket in those parachute pants had something in it. He was in the moment big time. This guy asked me to unlock the door and to move my car in case things get harry. I unlock the door and he says let give them 2 Min's and then send the dog in. I am told at this point they think people are inside still.

I move my car and the 2 min timer is running. The other 4 police are aimed down on the place but much less want to shoot someone. He goes and gets the black Sheppard out of his car. Now he has a big gun,a lot of full pockets and now a dog. I wish I had my new camcorder but I think hell I have cameras in the store and this will sale great on ebay.

The time has come one guy holds open the door. The guy with all the big stuff starts to yell. The dog is fired up and the mood has really changed. I did not want to be on the other end of the yell. The dog goes in and everyone else behind it. The store was cleared Min's later and the show starts to die down (like this story).

We start to look over everything. The robbers took a rock and busted the lights out over the window(smart). They then take a 20lb concrete block and bust the double pain glass(overkill). They clime into the store and go over the counter. I do not think the alarm has gone off yet being they didn't use the door. They get under the register and take my daily change box ($100/$1's-$100/.25 so on) about 600 bucks total. I think when they left the kitchen area the motion detector went off then. I have 2 cameras on the register at all time. I was embezzled for 150k last year just installed all this camera stuff a few months ago. Not sure what happened next but the alarm was going off and they didn't have long to get out.

Me and most of the police head back to look at the tape. I do a search for last record and it shows my March 24th. My bad ass system has been off a long time and I had nothing for them. Hell what can you say at that moment.

They get done and head out and I get to set there till things open and people get up. Around 9am we had the window boarded and I was heading home.
Old 06-08-2006, 01:10 PM
Gold

Send a message via MSN to Harold
Default Re: Fun Fun

I have a terminator pinball machine in my place and it was talking. That is what made the police think people were still there.

I will be Ba-ac or something like that.:spy:
Old 06-08-2006, 02:35 PM
Gold

Gee.....If I heard Arnie chiming "I'll be back" from the other side of the wall I think I would be sending the dog in by himself.......:willy_nilly:
Old 06-09-2006, 02:09 PM
Copper

And they say nothing happens in Hickory