Engraving Forum.com - The Internet's Largest and Fastest Growing Engraving Community

The Internet's Largest and Fastest Growing Engraving Community
Discuss hand engraving using basic to the most advanced methods and equipment
Forum Members: 14,732. Welcome to our newest member, Miss Allison
EngravingForum.com - Domain since Feb 7, 2003

Graver Video Conferencing is empty Join now!

Go Back   Engraving Forum.com - The Internet's Largest and Fastest Growing Engraving Community > Forums > Who's Who - Hand Engraving Forum
ENGRAVING TOOLS - Paypal accepted Classes Glossary Feedback Tips Sharpening Bulino Videos Forum Policies

Old 09-27-2018, 08:28 AM
Copper

Default Hello From Florida

Hello Everyone My name is Alberto, I am a former Gunsmith and now a New Engraver. I've always wanted to get into Firearm Engraving but never really had the time. I know i have a long ways to go before i tough a firearm with a graver, but i am very much motivated and determined to reach my goal. currently i am using a homemade Air Graver setup that i made myself. definitely not the quality of a professional system but for practice for right now it will do. i am saving up money to hopefully buy a complete kit from Lindsay in the Beginning of this upcoming year. i have my Eye on the (PalmControl® Classic or NitroG20™ engraving set with sharpener). I hope to gain new knowledge and tips form you guys in the forum and one day be able to return the favor. Thank You guys for all the wonderful material you've put on this forum, i will try my best to put everything to good use.
Old 09-28-2018, 09:06 AM
Platinum

Default Re: Hello From Florida

Welcome. Keep sharing your expertise in your field also. We have much to learn from each other. I too am new at this artisanship, this site and people are awesome.
Old 09-30-2018, 05:02 PM
Platinum

Default Re: Hello From Florida

any of lindsays tools are great but the nitrog20 maybe a little heavy hitting for someone new, I find it great for doing sculpted high relief. keep us posted