Engraving Forum.com - The Internet's Largest and Fastest Growing Engraving Community

The Internet's Largest and Fastest Growing Engraving Community
Discuss hand engraving using basic to the most advanced methods and equipment
Forum Members: 14,732. Welcome to our newest member, Miss Allison
EngravingForum.com - Domain since Feb 7, 2003

Graver Video Conferencing is empty Join now!

Go Back   Engraving Forum.com - The Internet's Largest and Fastest Growing Engraving Community > Forums > AirGraver Networking - Hand Engraving Forum
ENGRAVING TOOLS - Paypal accepted Classes Glossary Feedback Tips Sharpening Bulino Videos Forum Policies

Old 03-24-2016, 08:05 AM
Copper

Default Artisan and Palm Control

Hi guys just to let you know that i have now both hand piece the Artisan and the Palm Control, if some one would like to try them they can come over .

I live in Beverly Hills NSW AUS

CHeers

Gabriel
Old 03-24-2016, 09:06 AM
Platinum

Default Re: Artisan and Palm Control

Mr. Jacob...Rob Thrash here, just so happens I have a tobacco farm in Lee co. In Thomson Settlement, we are in FL. now but are coming to open the house up from winter storage, I WOULD ABSOLUTELY LOVE TO TRY THE ARTISAN, the Artisan would be the one I would get first, can you operate it from O2, co2 or compressor like the Palm? Please get back with me...........if you have a phone number I can add it to the cell and call when I get all the house work done. Rob
Old 05-23-2016, 10:01 PM
Copper

Hi Gabriel

I'm in Canberra and am thinking about an artisan for my son.

I'd be grateful for your thoughts on it please. He is mainly interested in gun engraving, but is young, so I don"t want to drop $4k AUD only for him to loose interest.

Cheers
Old 05-24-2016, 12:59 AM
Platinum

Quote:
Originally Posted by papart1 View Post
Mr. Jacob...Rob Thrash here, just so happens I have a tobacco farm in Lee co. In Thomson Settlement, we are in FL. now but are coming to open the house up from winter storage, I WOULD ABSOLUTELY LOVE TO TRY THE ARTISAN, the Artisan would be the one I would get first, can you operate it from O2, co2 or compressor like the Palm? Please get back with me...........if you have a phone number I can add it to the cell and call when I get all the house work done. Rob
Hi Papart
I would suggest try both.
Artisan if you will doing setting work,but my advise would be go for the Classic Airgraver with the standard and the tungesten piston,that will do the work of both.MTC
SE