Engraving Forum.com - The Internet's Largest and Fastest Growing Engraving Community

The Internet's Largest and Fastest Growing Engraving Community
Discuss hand engraving using basic to the most advanced methods and equipment
Forum Members: 14,732. Welcome to our newest member, Miss Allison
EngravingForum.com - Domain since Feb 7, 2003

Graver Video Conferencing is empty Join now!

Go Back   Engraving Forum.com - The Internet's Largest and Fastest Growing Engraving Community > Forums > Who's Who - Hand Engraving Forum
ENGRAVING TOOLS - Paypal accepted Classes Glossary Feedback Tips Sharpening Bulino Videos Forum Policies

Old 11-19-2013, 07:17 PM
Steel

Default thank you from a lurker no more

first of thank you for accepting me to this forum.

i have been a lurker for a while, but with the event taken place here in our country, i think its about time i make effort and make some short statement of gratitude to all the people here in the forum and your country you represent. im not good at it but here goes.....

in behalf of my people, thank you for all your direct and indirect contribution (in general) for all the help, prayers, foods, goods, etc we received from all the people from your respective countries.

you may ask why, because i am from the Philippines, and just to review the current event, just this November 9th, we have been so badly hit by the typhoon YOLANDA (HAIYAN international code name) and currently as of 19th Nov death toll reaches more than 3k. and still, helping hands from all over the world keeps pouring in.

i cant say how much we, as a people from the Philippines, appreciates your helping hands. thank you very much.

SALAMAT AT MABUHAY SA INYONG LAHAT! (Thank You and Long Live to All!)

jay
from the Philippines
Exodus 35:35 -KJV
Old 11-19-2013, 08:09 PM
Steel

Default Re: thank you from a lurker no more

Jay,
It has been terrifying watching all that happened, my inlaws are in and near Cebu they were fine some close friends near Tacloban lost the house but no family and on friend lost her father in Bantayan... so even we are far, it is close in our hearts and the sights every day following have filled the hearts of so many with compassion and desire to assist... we here in my town were overwhelmed in the response of our small town which we will be passing along to a reputable charity service that is effectice there and low overhead excpences... Catholic Relief Services ...

regards
Old 11-21-2013, 08:14 AM
Steel

thanks elmer for the sympathy and your contributions, and prayers of course.

glad to hear that no one is hurt from your inlaw side.

and to those who still wishes to help, do donate clothes, foods etc to your prefer NGOs, churches, orgs etc.

again, thank you very much to all!

jay
Old 11-29-2013, 11:52 PM
Steel