Engraving Forum.com - The Internet's Largest and Fastest Growing Engraving Community

The Internet's Largest and Fastest Growing Engraving Community
Discuss hand engraving using basic to the most advanced methods and equipment
Forum Members: 14,732. Welcome to our newest member, Miss Allison
EngravingForum.com - Domain since Feb 7, 2003

Graver Video Conferencing is empty Join now!

Go Back   Engraving Forum.com - The Internet's Largest and Fastest Growing Engraving Community > Forums > AirGraver Networking - Hand Engraving Forum
ENGRAVING TOOLS - Paypal accepted Classes Glossary Feedback Tips Sharpening Bulino Videos Forum Policies

Old 02-10-2013, 08:57 PM
Platinum

Default Hand Engravers Melbourne Australia

Hey all,

Been a long time since i posted, I have been having some health issues which make benchwork an impossibility.

The firm I work for is looking for someone to handle our hand engraving needs in Melbourne, and since I may never get up to speed in terms of engraving (im concentrating on setting) I am happy to forward your details onto the firm.

The work is typical inside ring engraving, pendants, cuffs, usually just initials, dates etc.

If anyone is available or knows someone please let me know via PM.

Kind Regards
CHris
Most human beings only think they want freedom. In truth they yearn for the bondage of social order, rigid laws, materialism, the only freedom man really wants, is the freedom to become comfortable. - (Sons of Anarchy)
Old 02-11-2013, 01:23 AM
Platinum

Default Re: Hand Engravers Melbourne Australia

HI,
It is good to see you post again CB,
SE
Old 02-11-2013, 04:21 PM
Platinum

Thanks dude.

I am looking at building a standing bench at home so that I can play at setting/engraving some more. I blew my l4-5, l5-s1 discs and recently had a double discectomy so I may not post much for some time to come yet. Docs say 4 to 6 weeks before i can do low weight yield work, and longer till i get full mobility under pressure, so i will be doing more CAD than handwork over the next while I guess.

Look after your backs!

In the meanwhile if anyone is interested in taking on that engraving give me a shout.. might had to buy a inside ring engraver jobby.. no one left doing it here anymore.

regards
CHris
Most human beings only think they want freedom. In truth they yearn for the bondage of social order, rigid laws, materialism, the only freedom man really wants, is the freedom to become comfortable. - (Sons of Anarchy)
Old 02-12-2013, 01:52 AM
Platinum

HI CB,

I am doing the same.A 1.2m to1.5m bench with adjustable legs.I know JJ Roberts recommends standing up benches.

SE
Old 05-22-2014, 05:25 PM
Copper

Hey Chris, you can give them my details, Cam's Engraving, we're located in Frankston, but I engrave for many in the City.
Old 06-01-2014, 10:54 PM
Platinum

Hey mate,

Sorry been ages since this post. Not sure if anyone still needs it or not?

Contact Stella at Holloway Diamonds, shops in Brighton and Canterbury, introduce yourself and she may grab your details?