Thread: New member
View Single Post
Old 07-15-2006, 04:57 AM
Steel

Default New member

Hi everyone!

I am new to this forum, my name is Lucie Bandikova and I am from The Czech Republic. I was studying the engraving at the school of art for four years. Last two years I work for The Slovak Post Service – engraved envelopes and this year I engraved a stamp.
My first experience with the Air Graver was in Norway when I was visiting Bertil Aasland. He was so open to talk about engraving. It was just great. A year later I went there again and I also had a chance to meet him and his wife couple of times in Arizona. We made few engraving projects together. He taught me a lot. Unfortunately the second visit in Anthem was my last one. I would like to show you the picture of the last knife we did . I have done the design for him. He started but did not manage to finish it. I completed the knife. He really enjoyed to work on this knife.
He was such a nice person and a very good engraver. I am so grateful I had a chance to meet him.
I miss him so much

Best regards
Lucie

PS: Engraved with the PalmPush control AirGraver- there is nothing better then this.