View Single Post
Old 05-20-2007, 09:23 PM
Gold

Default Re: what prompted you to buy an AirGraver

The Question posed was why did I choose the Airgraver

Well I have always enjoyed working with my hands and have a some artistic ability but I also have developed a little arthritis in my hands. I wanted to learn to engrave so I signed up at a local college for the gun engraving class and there were the monsters the Meister rows of them. I tried to use it but by the end of a couple of hours I could not open or close my hand needless to say what that thing was doing to my hearing so to the internet I went. My searches paid off leading me to the Airgraver so I ordered one and the day it arrived was I ever happy and I was able to engrave all day with no hand problems.
Then the new problem a knee implant was needed a total replacement of the right knee but by this time the PalmControl was available and you know the rest I had to have one I now have 2 of what in my opinion are the finest engraving tools ever developed the original classic with the foot control and the PalmControl with both pistons and now I have a tool for every job that I want to do.
In short I am no Lindsay, or Cover I am just the average guy but I have the finest tools at my disposal and the help of all the fine members of the forum and Steve to answer all else. I do not know when he finds time to design and invent but I for one want to say THANK YOU STEVE for the fine tools.

Tom White