Engraving Forum.com - The Internet's Largest and Fastest Growing Engraving Community

The Internet's Largest and Fastest Growing Engraving Community
Discuss hand engraving using basic to the most advanced methods and equipment
Forum Members: 14,732. Welcome to our newest member, Miss Allison
EngravingForum.com - Domain since Feb 7, 2003

Graver Video Conferencing is empty Join now!

Go Back   Engraving Forum.com - The Internet's Largest and Fastest Growing Engraving Community > Forums > WaterCooler
ENGRAVING TOOLS - Paypal accepted Classes Glossary Feedback Tips Sharpening Bulino Videos Forum Policies

Old 12-17-2007, 06:35 AM
Steel

Default contest ends today 12/17

thanks for all your votes

Last edited by boston; 12-19-2007 at 06:55 PM.
Old 12-17-2007, 09:18 AM
Platinum

Default Re: contest ends today 12/17

What is that? Look like those spam appear in my email account which not only for advertising but also for collecting your email address for the spammer to send tons of email... I have to change my email address several times because of those spammer.

Further, such voting means nothing, you can sit there and keep voting on it by giving them different email address and you are sure win. A small hacking programme can help as they can submit the vote by generating random email address many times a second. I have enjoy such hacking several times.
If none of the participant can have such hacking programme, I can imagine they and all their friends, all sit in front of the computer, typing and typing and who can type fast and more, who can win..dak dak dak dak dak dak dak dak dak dak dak dak dak dak dak dak dak dak dak dak dak dak dak dak dak dak dak dak dak dak dak dak dak dak dak dak dak dak dak dak dak dak dak dak dak dak dak dak dak dak dak dak dak dak dak dak dak dak dak dak dak dak dak
I am so interesting to see who is the winner of the fastest american typist.

What is it for, fame or money or just for fun? very funny!:smilie5: :smilie5: :smilie5:

To be serious, if someone who really need helps to maintain the excellent forum, they can raise fund, I will be the first one to donate..hm..US$50.
There are more than 1000 members there, I think all they willing to pay a small amount to keep the forum alive.
Oh, it seems I been drunk, I have been talking too much.......

Zernike

Last edited by Zernike Au; 12-17-2007 at 09:25 AM.
Old 01-20-2008, 09:11 PM
Platinum

Default Re: contest ends today 12/17

Congratulations! Miss Jennifer Reddick, you are the winner!

Your photo are of unstable composition and with a little bit under-exposure. Also the abstract contour line of the composition is rather odd to me(sorry too much photography language and comments...), this make your photo very special. I know you will win! I've vote on you for many times:smilie5:

http://www.nextgreatamericanartist.com/

Zernike